Monday, October 29, 2007

Introduction

Hello there....

As this is the first post for this blog, I shall make a short introduction on what this space is all about and who I am.

I'm just another fellow blogger who can't live without the internet connection. I express better in words. So, here I am....blogging and hopefully, you're reading.

So, why is this space named "Heart-to-heart talk"? I've personally come across a lot of people, friends or acquaintances with different mindsets and characters. As we all know, we're all born different and special in many different ways. Thus, this blog is specially dedicated to talk/discuss about the many issues we face in our everyday lives.

You are welcome to send in your queries or problems and I will do some research and blog the answers or suggestions out. Your queries can be on anything, any topic. You get the idea. You may see below for some of the examples of the topics to be discussed here.

1) How do I know if he's worth my time?
2) Is she interested?
3) Should I continue with my work?
4) I have lost my motivation. What should I do?

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention something. I am a self-proclaimed psychologist. I have always been interested in helping my friends in dealing with trivial issues (Erm, you might be thinking that I am very kaypo but they made me their consultant!). So, I was thinking maybe I could share my two cents with everyone here. Anyway, there's disclaimer in this blog. Please do think carefully before you proceed with any of my suggestions. The owner of this blog shall not be liable for any hurt/injuries/broken hearts, etc. pertaining to the discussed topics.

So, that's all from me now. Hope you'll be here again once the topics start. See you!

No comments: